- Very light stretching, 2 minutes
- Bike 3 minutes
- Row 8 minutes
- Jog 5 minutes
- Deeper stretching: Legs, arms, abs, back, shoulders, neck, etc. About 10 minutes doing this.
- Calisthenics: Jumping jacks, mountain climbers, some plyometrics, box jumps, helicopters, lunges.
- 50 push ups
- 3 minutes of timed ab exercises (sit ups, leg raises, dragon flags, other variations of moving the legs around while laying on my back)
- 5 slow motion pull ups. Then 5 slow motion chin ups.
- Then I go through all of the machines, and do 10 reps at low weights.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Ninja Warrior Warm-Up
This is the warm-up I do for every workout. Feel free to use it as a reference, but realistically, you should only emulate bits of pieces of it, filling in the holes with other things you think are important.