- Footspeed, agility, balance, leg strength. Most of my life has been spent running hurdles and jumping, so these skills will never go away.
- Height and weight. I'm 5'10", 165 lbs right now. If anything I'll get lighter.
- Developed upper body. These past few years in the weight room have seen my arms grow exponentially, and this will be crucial in the later stages.
- Inexperience. Although I've done lots of athletic things, I've never competed on Ninja Warrior before.
- Upper body. Yes it is listed as a strength, but for what is needed to get to the top of Midoriyama, I still need more muscle.
- I still have many months ahead of me to train and improve.
- I can learn from others who have competed before. Most of this will be done online. They can offer advice on certain obstacles, and how the Ninja Warrior process works. I need to be humble and realize there are people who know a lot more about Ninja Warrior than me, and use their shared expertise to learn about the course.
- I can meet up with local Ninja Warriors I meet online, and do training with them. Having someone else to encourage, and to be encouraged by, goes a long way.
- New crazy obstacles dreamed up by the Sasuke team.
- Possibility of not getting accepted to the run-through in California
- Other potential Ninja Warriors who perform better than me.